- Submit your article with the following:
a. bibliography of referenced and cited works (without division into primary and secondary sources);
b. short summary for English translation;
c. list of keywords (up to 5);
d. short note on the author.
- The summary should not be longer than 2/3 of the page (circa 1200 characters with spaces).
- The article should not be longer than 15 pages (standard unit of text length, roughly equivalent to 40,000 character).
- Articles format: main text – font should be 12-point Times New Roman, 1.5 line-spaced; footnotes appear at the end of the page in font 10-point.
- In footnotes use Latin to provide bibliographical information (citation from the same author as in the previous footnote: idem (male author) )/eadem (female author), another reference to directly preceded localisation : ibidem, reference to previous localisation: op.cit.).
- Titles of works should be in italics, whereas title and series of magazines and journals should be in quotation marks.
- Files should be saved in RTF or PDF format.